The Anthemic UnOfficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give it up for this amazing band! Singer David Cook says this at every show and now there is a place to do just that. This is your one-stop for all things Andy Skib, Joey Clement, Kyle Peek, Monty Anderson, and Neal Tiemann

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We'll ALWAYS love David!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
huntwork

huntwork

We'll ALWAYS love David!! Empty
PostSubject: We'll ALWAYS love David!!   We'll ALWAYS love David!! I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 06:35

Just wanted to post that in light of recent uproars and all, well, we will always love David..He's the guy who introduced us to all these great guys and musicians. They are all friends as well as bandmates, and David has included them on his trip...I love Andy and have promoted THH for him, Neal is an incredible musician/artist, Kyle, well, I just love his "Animal" impersonations LOL!! And while I miss Joey (didn't get to know him well) I am glad that Monty could step in.

David will always be my first love as far as all the guys are concerned, but I have a big enough heart and plenty of room for all of them!! santa
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We'll ALWAYS love David!!   We'll ALWAYS love David!! I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 08:36

thanks for this.
we absolutely did not want to do anything rude to David, he's the one who started it all.
He's the Mickey Mouse to this whole thing. lol
Back to top Go down
https://anthemicunofficial.forumotion.com
huntwork

huntwork

PostSubject: Re: We'll ALWAYS love David!!   We'll ALWAYS love David!! I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 09:00

You are very welcome. You haven't done anything rude or disrespectful to David in the least. There is a THH promo site and we even had a Word Hero (for Andy) board for a while. On the contrary, I think this is HIGHLY complimentary to David and I believe he would be thrilled to know that the guys have their own board!!! Word Nerd Home, DCO-.org were in existence before the "Official" site. I understand your wanting a play on words. I think it's cute and not harmful at all.

So, David is the launch pad for another great place to discuss the members of his band and all their projects/side gigs etc...And I got a feelin' that our DC is "Cool with it".

Lets celebrate the love ALL around!!! flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We'll ALWAYS love David!!   We'll ALWAYS love David!! I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Dec 2009, 09:04

feel free to post the link to any sites that are about Andy, or any other guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Eryn2607

Eryn2607

PostSubject: Re: We'll ALWAYS love David!!   We'll ALWAYS love David!! I_icon_minitimeSun 20 Dec 2009, 05:22

I'm in complete agreement with huntwork on this!

I've said this so many times, but we are insanely lucky fans to be able to have such a talented group of musicians playing for us night after night. They are so dedicated to the fans, and the fact that 5 such amazing guys found each other is amazing. I think, knowing how Dave feels about the guys, that he would be happy to know we've opened our hearts for his band-mates (and friends). Like huntwork said, there's enough room in there for everyone!!

I just want to say thank you for your hard work in starting this site. I look forward to seeing what this place evolves in to! <333
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erynmb
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: We'll ALWAYS love David!!   We'll ALWAYS love David!! I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 09:04

If anyone wanted to see the video of the national anthem,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KtaRF6oAEs&feature=autoshare_twitter

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
huntwork

huntwork

PostSubject: Re: We'll ALWAYS love David!!   We'll ALWAYS love David!! I_icon_minitimeTue 22 Dec 2009, 10:24

Thank you for the vid!!! I wish I could have heard the end when David sang "home of the brave"..the crowd yelled out Chiefs..and well, I'm a traditionalist in the sense that I have many family members who have and are serving in the military..I want to hear the NA completely, out of respect, no screaming out team names till after it's sung...I didn't care for that BUT!! Our guy was classy and sang it straight, I watched several vids , and he said "brave"...so I'm happy with that!!! Very Happy

Couple of things I noticed on the vids (someone who was there, please confirm or correct me here)

1. 21 gun salute and several cannon fires (for military tribute)
2. Military fighter flyover..sounded like either F-22's or F-16's but not sure. Did the Blue Angels or Thunderbirds or even a local base schedule this? That was not a commercial plane fly over, those were jet engines that had the stamp (sound) of the two types of fighers I mentioned.

Was sorry that Chiefs lost, but being that I'm from Ohio, and originally up around the Cleveland area....I am happy the Browns won (finally) another game...maybe there's hope for them yet.. ROFLMHO!!!

As far as David singing? Out of this world..absolutely beautiful!!!
Back to top Go down
piper

piper

PostSubject: Re: We'll ALWAYS love David!!   We'll ALWAYS love David!! I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 04:45

Hi friends !!
I've just joined !!
I saw you are here too Vikki !!
cheers
Back to top Go down
pattieann

PostSubject: Re: We'll ALWAYS love David!!   We'll ALWAYS love David!! I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 07:03

Hi piper! Glad you decided to join.

I agree with you all, and am so glad that my love for David Cook and his music has introduced me to his friends and their music. I think these guys are awesome together and hope that the Anthemic will be together for years to come. I also love THH and MWK and love the thought of Andy and Neal doing their "side projects" and giving us more of their music, also. David has introduced me to lots of great music. If not for him I might have never heard of GRO or Ryan Star.

Regarding the National Anthem at the Chiefs game, there apparently has been some controversy over the fan tradition of shouting "Chiefs" over the last word of the song, making it "home of the Chiefs" rather than "home of the brave". Lots of letters here at KansasCity.com http://blogs.kansascity.com/unfettered_letters/national_anthem/ I believe I read somewhere that they set off fireworks at "bombs bursting in air", which is what you heard. There also are apparently flyovers: http://www.tripcart.com/usa-regions/Missouri-Arkansas/spectator-sports/Arrowhead-Stadium.html In reading some of the comments in the blog, I guess I have to agree that they are just being enthusiastic fans, not disrespectful of the anthem. I am glad that David sang it straight, though. It would be nice to be able to get a recording of him singing it without the extraneous noise. He does it so beautifully.
Back to top Go down
huntwork

huntwork

PostSubject: Re: We'll ALWAYS love David!!   We'll ALWAYS love David!! I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 13:57

piper wrote:
Hi friends !!
I've just joined !!
I saw you are here too Vikki !!
cheers

Hi, Chris!!! Yep, I'm here too!! Great place..been busy with Holiday stuff, but I'm definitely here too!! Smile

Thank you, Pattieann for your post. I too, wish there was a clear recording of him singing the NA that day. He did such a beautiful job!! I've never heard of fans yelling out sports teams names at the end of the NA, but that may be a regional thing..Here in Ohio, no one interupts the NA for any reason short of emergencies. We might cheer the "Brave" part, but never replace the word itself. We are cheering because of that, we are proud to be called The Home Of The Brave. (as in US in general) Smile
Back to top Go down
piper

piper

PostSubject: Re: We'll ALWAYS love David!!   We'll ALWAYS love David!! I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Dec 2009, 18:25

Thanks Pattieann and Vikki for the "welcomes" !!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We'll ALWAYS love David!!   We'll ALWAYS love David!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We'll ALWAYS love David!!
Page 1 of 1