The Anthemic UnOfficial
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give it up for this amazing band! Singer David Cook says this at every show and now there is a place to do just that. This is your one-stop for all things Andy Skib, Joey Clement, Kyle Peek, Monty Anderson, and Neal Tiemann

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Joey website

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Joey website Empty
PostSubject: Joey website   Joey website I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 03:18

one of our members Nleighh, has created a fan site for JCC. it's really nice

http://sites.google.com/site/joeyclementville/
Back to top Go down
https://anthemicunofficial.forumotion.com
NLeigh

NLeigh

Joey website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey website   Joey website I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 04:06

Thanks guys. Smile

I've added a link to this site's Joey forum too!
Back to top Go down
pattieann

Joey website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey website   Joey website I_icon_minitimeThu 31 Dec 2009, 13:32

Your website for Joey is awesome. That was a good idea for you to post links to the message boards.
Back to top Go down
NLeigh

NLeigh

Joey website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey website   Joey website I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jan 2010, 00:46

Thanks Pattie. Smile Yes, it was actually the Admin here who gave me the idea. They tweeted about adding a link to my site here & asked if I could post a link to here, and it occurred to me that I could add the message boards as I knew of with Joey forums & threads. Smile
Back to top Go down
bxgrl86

bxgrl86

Joey website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey website   Joey website I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jan 2010, 01:07

Just wondering does anyone know if Joey is married? I remember a while back seeing people discuss it on other forums, apparently there were pics that he appeared to be wearing a wedding ring. I figured this topic would be a good place to ask because it didn't seem to need it's own topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NLeigh

NLeigh

Joey website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey website   Joey website I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 09:18

Sorry I haven't visited this forum in quite some time.

Joey is not married. I do believe he was married at one point, but by summer of 2008 (when he was touring with Alex Band in Brazil) he was no longer wearing a wedding band. So he was either separated or already divorced by then.
Back to top Go down
bxgrl86

bxgrl86

Joey website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey website   Joey website I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Feb 2010, 09:24

No prob, I figured you would probably know since you are Professor of all things Joey (not to toot my own horn but I like that I think it should be your official title) lol!. I love the site btw, the set up is really nice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NLeigh

NLeigh

Joey website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey website   Joey website I_icon_minitimeFri 12 Feb 2010, 22:38

Hahaha, "Professor of All Things Joey"! I like it. I'll take it! Wink

BTW if y'all haven't visited the website in a while, I've got a lot of new things up now. There's a Discography page now, and I've added tons of new videos. So check it out! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Joey website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joey website   Joey website I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joey website
Page 1 of 1